Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Here are a few things that I’m looking forward to for January 2010

Reading

Captivate by Carrie Jones (sequel to Need)

Bad Blood by Mari Mancusi (Book four in the Bad Blood Vampires Series)

Shadow Souls by L. J. Smith (Vampire Diaries).

Listening

Not really much I’m looking forward to here. Kathrine McFee did another album and I might check that out, but she’s very Pop-y so not holding my breath for a great album there.

Watching

Some great looking movies coming out this year for sure! …Eclipse *cough*… But for January I’m looking forward to watching “The Book of Eli” and “When In Rome”.

Also I’m Canadian so I’ll be watching the Olympics a whole heck of a lot!

Hoping

My biggest hope for this year is that Mrs. Meyer finishes what she started! I’m dying to read the rest of Midnight Sun!

Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment